Little Weirds by Jenny Slate. Little Brown and Company, $27. In her first memoir, actress and comedian Jenny Slate fosters a garden of strange and … Continue reading
By OMike A good week in prison? I know what you are thinking: That’s an oxymoron if you have ever heard one. To be honest, … Continue reading
By Michael 2 At this very moment, I am mad at my friend “Tommy.” Two things that you should know about me: I seldom … Continue reading
1. Athena Delene AthenaDelene.com. 2. Bob Williams BobWilliamsPhotographer.com. 3. Ashley Morris AshleyMorrisPhoto.com.
1. Rick Dancer Rickdancer.com. 2. Camilla Mortensen Editor, Eugene Weekly. 3. William Kennedy Freelancer, Eugene Weekly.
1. Cuthbert Amphitheatre 2300 Leo Harris Parkway. 541-762-8099. TheCuthbert.com. 2. WOW Hall (Community Center for the Performing Arts) 291 W. 8th Avenue. 541-687-2746. WOWHall.org. 3. … Continue reading
1. Greenhill Humane Society 88530 Green Hill Road. 541-689-1503. Green-Hill.org. 2. Northwest Dog Project P.O. Box 51266 NorthwestDogProject.org. 3. Luvable Dog Rescue P.O. Box 50367. LuvableDogRescue.org.
1. Mount Pisgah/ Howard Buford Recreation Area 34901 Frank Parrish Road. 541-747-3817. MountPisgahArboretum.org. 2. Riverfront walking/bike paths 3. Alton Baker Park 100 Day Island Road. … Continue reading
1. White Bird / CAHOOTS 341 E. 12th Avenue. 541-342-8255. WhiteBirdClinic.org/Cahoots. 2. Egan Warming Center P.O. Box 24608. EganWarmingCenter.com. 3. Eugene Mission 1542 W. 1st … Continue reading
1. Leah Ann Dunbar Churchill High School. 2. Celeste Reeb University of Oregon. 3. Olivia Scrima South Lane Ballet Academy.