Do not delete this.
• Hippie Hemp is a new small business in downtown Eugene that celebrated its grand opening in February. The store is located at 187 E. … Continue reading
• Our region’s multimillion-dollar sport fishing industry is likely to be affected by changes afoot in our local hatcheries and dams. People who fish spend … Continue reading
• One of the largest residential real estate parcels in the Eugene hills may go on the market this year, according to unconfirmed rumors. Local timber baron … Continue reading
• Scott Landfield at Tsunami Books says that the longtime bookstore and performance venue has until Jan. 15 to have $302,000 ready to go into … Continue reading
• Belly Restaurant and Belly Taqueria once had the same owners, Brendan and Ann Marie Mahaney, but Belly Restaurant was sold to Diana and Steve Lee … Continue reading
• The nonprofit Nobel Peace Laureate Project will hold its annual “Inspirer of Peace” Award Gala from 1 to 3 pm Saturday, Aug. 19, at … Continue reading
Do not delete this.
• The West Coast affordable housing shortage is raising rents and home sale prices to record levels, which is good news for property owners and investors, but … Continue reading
• KLCC public radio is seeing major changes this summer. A celebration of life was held July 1 for longtime Music Director Michael Canning who … Continue reading
• Big changes are afoot at Saturday Market downtown Eugene with the coming departures of General Manager Kimberly Cullen and Manager of Promotions & Advertising … Continue reading
• Poppi’s Anatolia, the popular Greek and Indian eatery at 992 Willamette Street, will be closing on Tuesdays beginning May 16 to deal with “some deferred … Continue reading
• A second, smaller cohousing project is forming downtown while the more ambitious Oakleigh Meadow project off River Road continues, despite legal delays. Eugene Cohousing Downtown will have 15 … Continue reading
• April is Jazz Appreciation Month (shouldn’t that be every month?) and the Willamette Jazz Society is celebrating. The nonprofit has been providing the Eugene … Continue reading