- This event has passed.
2nd Friday Art Walk
July 13 • 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm• Free
Downtown Springfield Second Friday Art Walk July Guided Tour
Downtown Springfield Second Friday Art Walk will take place on Friday, July 13, from 5-8 pm with the guided tour beginning at Emerald Art Center located at 500 Main Street at 5:30. Our special art walk guide will be Christie Chapman. Discover a variety of artful venues, art and artists and enjoy Downtown Springfield. Tour maps will be available at Emerald Art Center and other downtown merchants.
1. Emerald Art Center-500 Main St – 30th Annual PhotoZone Juried Show
2. Talking Rhythms-500 Main St Suite C1- Poems and Paintings by Angela Norman
3. City Hall Gallery-225 A. St. – peculiar-solo exhibition-Drawings by M.V. Moran
4. Tronson Gallery of Contemporary Art-615 Main St-Shelley Roenspie and Barbara Weinstein share a passion for expressing strong emotions through their art
5. Neu Real Estate-741 Main St-Photographs by MJ photography
6. Cascade Center for Spiritual Living-741 Main St. – Cascade Center will host a show by Ryan Johnson called “The Sight of Music.” He uses a variety of mediums, all while listening to music from the mid-1800’s to present day.
7. Memento Ink-525 Main St- Memento Ink will be celebrating our 7 year anniversary with an all staff art exhibit; April Slater, David Mann, Mikal Hansen, Samantha Houston, Meredith Mae, Roxy Allen, and Cassi Chambers.
Other Participating Venues:
8. Malerische Gallery-236 Main St.- TBD
9. Hearts for Hospice-444 Main St-. TBD
10. Haven-349 Main St. – works by Ruth Dellinger. Local Artist displaying her Alcohol Ink Doodle Art. She has prints, cards, jewelry, magnets and coloring books! Please join us for drinks and appetizers as we enjoy watching Ruth while she doodles and explains her process!
11. Urban Lumber Company- 303 S 5th St. #127-TBD
12. Springfield Museum-590 Main St-Here and Now: Recent Acquisitions 2016-2018 Exhibition, Music by The Fireside Quartet, made of four members of the Eugene-Springfield Community Orchestra.
13. U.S Bank-437 Main St.-Paintings by Artist Patti McNutt
14. Simply Cycle-303 Main St. – Sean Carney is an artist who works in multiple mediums, and has a deep appreciation for raw steel and the way it interacts with nature as it ages. He produces sculptures, planters, and paintings. Nate Wood is a guitar maker who builds instruments of his own design, utilizing reclaimed materials whenever possible. He pulls inspiration from vintage instruments while creating something functional, refined, and environmentally responsible.
15. 100 Mile Bakery- 418 A St.- TBD