- This event has passed.
2nd Friday Art Walk November 9th
November 9 • 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm• Free
Downtown Springfield Second Friday Art Walk November Guided Tour
Downtown Springfield Second Friday Art Walk will take place on Friday, November 9, from 5-8 pm with the guided tour beginning at Emerald Art Center located at 500 Main Street at 5:30. Our Guide will be Madeline McGraw, Curator for the Springfield Museum. Discover a variety of artful venues, art and artists and enjoy Downtown Springfield. Tour maps will be available at Emerald Art Center and other downtown merchants.
- Emerald Art Center-500 Main St-Featured Member Artist, Photographer, Diane Ketelsen. On The Sidelines, Photographic Essay. Whiteaker Printmakers presents the 2018 Pressing Matters Contemporary Printmaking Show. Also, featured member artists.
- City Hall Gallery-225 A. St. – The featured artist James Mayner and musician Christian Brown.
- Hearts for Hospice– 444 Main St-Artist Will Paradis will be showing his small drawings. Musician is Anna Bradley (Pitchwood). Complimentary wine and desserts, home made by Paco, will be served.
- Springfield Museum-590 Main St- “Unfurled”, exhibition, a collection of flags, banners, and pennants from the Museum’s permanent collection.
- Antique Peddlers– 612 Main St.-Featured Jewelry Artist Anita Olson of Neater Creations.
- Cascade Center for Spiritual Living-741 Main St. – Featured Artist, Ellen Gabehart and is called “Life in Rural India.”
- A3 Academy of Arts and Academics-615 Main St. – A3 will be showcasing photography for the month of November.
Other Participating Venues:
- 100 Mile Bakery- 418 A St-“Ignition” digital art by Dené Benton of Eden’s Lynx
- The Artisan’s Quarter-240 Main St. – TBD
- 331 Mosaic-331 Main St- Featured artist Daniel C. Young. “Slabwork potter Daniel Conan Young of Barbarian Studio will show and demonstrate his tiles and hand-crafted cottages. Light refreshments will be provided
- Dark and Stormy Food and Garden Lounge-420 Main St-six featured artists with a variety of mediums.
- Memento Ink-525 Main St- memento ink will be featuring works from artist Richard McConochie. Refreshments will be served. The Artist will be present.
- S. Bank-437 Main St.- Featured Artist Bill Rutherford
- Bartolotti’s NY style Pizza and Italian Bistro-330 Main St-Paintings by Patti McNutt
- Wildish Theatre-630 Main St- Featured Artist Pauline Hauder
- Mezza Luna Pizzeria-115 S 5th– Photographs by Mikayle Stole
- Chow/ Moe’s Tavern– 471 S A St -Paintings by Steven Seals
- Haven-349 Main St. – Holiday retail sale. Treats and drinks will be served.