50th Annual Umpqua Valley Summer Arts Festival
June 22 • 12:00 pm - 9:00 pm• $5 - $15
The Umpqua Valley Arts Association is proud to present the 50th annual Summer Arts Festival. Situated in Roseburg’s beautiful Fir Grove Park, the golden anniversary of the festival will treat thousands of visitors each day to the Land of Umpqua’s abundant creative talent.
Our Visitors Enjoy:
- Over 100 local & regional artists offering hand-crafted works in all media
- Fun-filled art projects for children in our “Kids’ Zone”
- A Community Art Project
- Outstanding local artists offering demonstrations of how they work
- Non-stop music, dance, and other entertainment on two stages
- A food court featuring a wide variety of food choices as well as craft beer and local wine
Bring your friends, listen to some great music, grab a bite to eat at the McMenamins Food Court, and browse the artwork & crafts of over 100 local artisans. Perfect for families to spend a summer day together having fun!