Ayurveda Training Courses in India
February 7 - February 21• $1000
Perceive the holistic learning of the ancient science of healing in the tropical land where the art of Ayurveda originated thousands of years ago. Kerala is the birth land of Ayurveda, where you can upheave all the benefits of the healing art on its resplendent shores. With Rishikul Ayurshala step into the world of curative and preventative alternate medicine through their life-altering and wellness Ayurveda training courses in India. Unveil the rooted benefits of Ayurveda with the profound learning to balance health and life.
Travel to Kerala in India, to undergo the authentic immersive Ayurveda course to restore the balance of the entire being through effective herbal treatments, therapies and Ayurveda cooking.
About the Program
Kerala is the nerve center of the holistic studies of Ayurveda, and with Rishikul Ayurshala immerse deeply into the practice of the same with its amazing and array of Ayurveda training Courses in India.
• Understand the Body Constitution with the study of Doshas – Vata, Pitta and Kapha.
• Know everything about Ayurveda through ancient texts and Ayurvedic scriptures.
• Learn about the usage of –herbs, medicated oils and other Ayurveda ingredients.
• Attain knowledge of Ayurveda Cooking to have a right kind of lifestyle and eating habits.
• Learn about basic Ayurveda awareness including Ayurveda lifestyle, Principles, Three Elements and more.
• Know about Ayurveda Massages and Therapies- Detoxification, Panchakarma, De-stressing, Relaxation, etc.
• Offered Course: Basic Awareness of Ayurveda, Beauty Therapy, Ayurvedic Massages, Yoga Teacher Training, Ayurveda Cooking Course, Yoga and Ayurveda retreat, Ayurveda Treatment, Kalaripayattu Training, and more.
• Attain the benefits of customized therapies for complete wellness.
Kerala is a state of tropical ecstasies – awe-inspiring serene sea shores, beatific coconut trees, beautiful meadows, lined backwaters bay, cascading waterfalls, tea plantation lush green hills, and much more. Amidst the boundlessness of nature’s beauty lies our residency which proves to be an ideal and delightful stay for our travelers who are seeking tranquillity. The accommodation facility is designed keeping in mind the basic needs of the guests and is embodied with modern amenities and is well-equipped with other required things. The rooms are clean, comfy and apt for a restful stay.
The facilities of private bathrooms are also being provided, and most of the rooms have a balcony that makes you have a relaxing ‘me time’ relishing the panoramic view of natural beauty. The gardens are a perfect place to sit back and enjoy reading book, practice yoga or chat with other students.
We offer three Ayurvedic meals daily to our guests that boast of fresh and nutrition packed delicacies from India. The food is prepared freshly by our Ayurvedic chefs by using organic food items, medicinal herbs, and spices that fulfill the daily nutritional requirements of a balanced diet. From juicy fruit platters to fresh salad sides to delectable main course, and more, here you get to relish traditional Ayurvedic India cuisine flavors, and we also provide a vegan diet on the prior notice.
Basic Awareness on Ayurveda and Its Lifestyle – $440 – $1000
Ayurvedic Massage Course – $440
Ayurveda Cooking Course – $440
Ayurveda Beauty Therapy Course – $440
Meditation Courses – $440
Ayurveda Retreat Courses – $480
About Rishikul Ayurshala
In order to bring the goodness and wellness of Ayurveda with our Ayurveda training courses in India, we at Rishikul Ayurshala strive to extend the holistic science of healing across the world since its inception in the year 2010. One of the eminent Ayurvedic training center, Rishikul Ayurshala aims to spread the importance of alternative medicine to the world with the best Ayurvedic courses and retreat programs.