- This event has passed.
Hike to Iron Mountain
July 14• Free
Hello Forest fans,
You are invited to the next outing of 2018 to Iron Mountain, Saturday July 14, during the peak season for wildflowers and butterflies. This will be a moderate hike (1+ miles) around the base of the mountain, with an optional climb to the viewing deck on the summit. Expect warm-to-hot temperature.
– Eugene meeting place: Meet at 7:00 am at the Campbell Center by Skinner Butte Park.
– Please be on time (we will be LEAVING at 7:15am). Let me know if you need directions.
– If you live up the Willamette Valley, let me know so we can arrange to meet you in Sweet Home at 8:15 am
– This outing is free, share gas cost with driver.
What to Bring:
– Lunch and snacks for yourself and plenty of water.
– Sunscreen and a hat.
– Please leave your dog(s) at home for this group outing.
How to register: send email to firstname.lastname@example.org