- This event has passed.
opioid Awareness in Rural Lane County
October 8 • 5:00 pm - 8:30 pm
This special seminar is dedicated to learning about and addressing the national opioid crisis in the United States and its effects on Rural Lane County.
This community awareness program include:
– A look at what’s happening in Lane County
– What are opioids and how do they work?
– A perspective from local law enforcement
– Opioid addiction treatments available
– Overdose response training and FREE Naloxone distribution.
This event was made possible by the sponsorship and combined efforts of Trillium Behavioral Health: a division of Lane County, South Lane Mental Health, The Recovery Center, Cottage Grove Police Department and HIV Alliance.
5:00 – 8:30 | October 8
The Community Center
700 E. Gibbs Ave.
Cottage Grove, OR
Presentations start at 6:00 pm.