Spreading Kindness – Free Community Workshop
May 20 • 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm• Free
Come and discuss specific ways we can bring more kindness into our communities and our personal lives. Let’s counter local hate activities, harsh national discourse, and create more positive role models for our youth.
To register (FREE) contact: email@example.com
PERSONAL KINDNESS Doug Carnine (mindful kindness teacher and Author of How Love Wins) will share techniques for calming the mind and increasing kindness & happiness on a personal level.
– SPREADING KINDNESS IN OUR COMMUNITY Breakout groups
- Social Media: to share kindness stories, activities, and ideas (David Hazen)
- Kindness Signs: for yards, businesses, bulletin boards
- Kindness in the Workplace: (Bruce Abel and Steve Christiansen)
- Kindness and Youth: (Helen Park)
- Kindness into Action: volunteer opportunities (Michael Carrigan)
- Kindness in Leadership: (Bingham Powell)
- Communicating with Kindness: Nonviolent Communication (Gary Baran)
- Mindful Kindness study group opportunities: (Doug Carnine)
- Brainstorming more kindness ideas (Bhavia Wagner)
Join our Spreading Kindness Facebook group