Yoga Certification in Bangalore
February 7 - March 4• $500
Home to one of the most pleasant and serenest climates, Bangalore sits on the Deccan Plateau. The land, which is closely associated with the Mysore style of Yoga welcomes you for a sacred journey in the path of yoga. With Shwaasa’s Yoga certification in Bangalore, master the science of spiritual Yoga to transform yourself into a Yoga teacher. Travel through the vast jungle of yogic knowledge under the esteemed guidance of revered Shwaasa Guru. Embrace this opportunity of getting introduced to the deepest yogic layer in the Garden City of India.
Shwaasa Yoga Center is known for its promotion of the classical Yoga styles and its Yoga courses in Bangalore are inspired by ancient yogic texts. The programs mark the phase of transition in the life of a yogi. Both practical and theoretical ways of teaching are followed in the Yoga training by Shwaasa Yoga Institute.
● Introduction to ancient Yoga, its history and relevance in the modern time.
● Understand various types of Yoga such as Hatha Yoga, Yin Yoga, Ashtanga Yoga, etc. and their meaning in detail.
● Performance of the Yoga asanas in the correct way with knowing their health benefits.
● Education of Adjustment and Alignment to better your Yoga practice.
● Learn about the relation between Yoga and human body during Yoga Anatomy classes.
● Students will be nurtured in a spiritual way with the inclusion of spiritual elements in the teachings.
● Mantra Yoga practices and training to bring positivity in your life.
● Meditation holds a prominent spot in the training as it pacifies the mind and prepares one for an intensive Yoga session.
● Breathing practice of Yoga in the form of Pranayama and its types.
● Interaction with Shwaasa Guru regarding your practice and personal life.
● Teaching Methodology education to get acquainted with the art of managing a Yoga class.
● Learn how to make Yoga and Ayurveda as a part of your life for a sattvic living.
Food and Accommodation:
Students of the Yoga training program are presented with three meals that are completely sattvic in nature per day. The delicious food is prepared carefully by SYC’s team of ace Ayurvedic chefs. For the development of aspirants’ brain and body, herbal drinks are served to all the students. The comfortable stay at the center is marked by a neat and clean room with all the basic amenities such as twin-beds, fan, light, etc. Students can spend their leisure time in the garden experiencing the blissful vegetation of Bangalore.
The 200 Hour course costs 500 USD for a shared room in Bangalore.
You can visit our website, www.shwaasa.org for more information about the courses.
Do not hesitate to call us at +91 8884612008 in case of any inquiry.
About Shwaasa: Following the spiritual footmarks of Guru Sri Vachananand Ji, Shwaasa Yoga School has been contributing to the Yoga community for many years. Shwaasa Guru’s aim is to make this world completely yogic. The Yoga center organizes numerous programs that are entirely based on traditional Yoga forms. Events such as Yoga TTC, Kung Fu Yoga retreat, Himalayan Yoga retreat, etc. are some of the primary programs by Shwaasa center all over India. Every year, the organization celebrates International Yoga Day by honoring some of the greatest Yoga personalities with the ‘Yoga Ratna Award’.